This blog will also contain information about my life in DC. Since my job requires a good amount of discretion I can not tell you what office I am working for or who I am (although some of you can obviously figure it out). I would ask that those who know me would avoid identifying me in their comments. I would like to keep my job.
Since I have already interned in Washington, D.C. I can promise, from experience, that this blog will not be boring. Something is always going on and I plan to relay events to you through this blog. I also must warn you that I plan on giving some opinions on political issues, so please try not to take offense. However, I do welcome a good arguement. I always want to learn more, so if you think it is an issue that I have been misinformed about by all means say something. If you like what I have to say or want to add something, your comments are appreciated!

oh come on...I'm sure it doesn't matter if people know who you work for.....all thats public information. Anyways, glad to hear yall made it ok and that the trip was fun. good luck with your first day and call me when you get a chance! Loves!
ReplyDelete