Monday, August 24, 2009
MOVING IN!!!!!
No more hotels!!! I am finally moving into my apartment that my school has provided for me. I will be living here for 4 months with 5 other roommates :-o. 4 guys and 2 girls will cohabitate in this 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment. This should be fun!!!!!! The girls get the Master bedroom. YAY!!!!!!! Work will start Tuesday, which will consist of training classes. I will learn how to give Capitol tours, so if you are ever in DC give me a call!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey girl it's Macy! This blog is soooo cool! Good luck with everything. I'll be checking in to keep up with your awesome life :)
ReplyDeleteAnd please, half marathon, shmalf shmarathon: you got this!
Peace and Blessings,
Me
I am now following your blog. Will be good to keep updated on all your progress. Miss you already but am happy you are where you are suppose to be! Love you!
ReplyDeleteMOM