Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Friends

August 24, 2009

Hello VA!!!!! IM HOME!!!!! So, I am officially settled in to my apartment. It took me all day with multiple trips to the target and grocery store with different roommates. It sucks to be the only roommate with a car because you end of being a taxi service, but I don't mind. I love my roomies. For privacy purposes I have decided to give each of them new names for the blog since I am sure they will become a frequent topic.

Meet the Roommates (names are subject to change)

Muscle Milk: he is a body builder! This guy is huge! He loves to workout almost as much as he loves himself. He has a horrible attitude and he is basically just a big bully. We have already gotten into a fight and it's the first day. I may kill him!!!!! He also walks around without any cloths on all the time (which can be nice), but his attitude ruins it.

Homo-licious: I LOVE HIM!!!! He is one of my favorite people in the program. It is true what they say "all the good guys are either married or gay!!!!" We have a lot of fun together. We are going to be travel buddies to and from work since our offices are in the same building and eight doors down from each other. He is definitely the life of the party. We are going to get in a lot of trouble together ;-)

Fun size: she shares the master bedroom and bathroom with me. We get along great. She is very compliant, which can be kind of annoying. Especially when she lets Muscle Milk boss her around. That drives me crazy!!!! Stop being so submissive and get a back bone!!!!! I love her though. She is a sweetheart and a lot of fun. Her and Homo-licious are my favorite roommates.

Mamma's Boy: I only got to speak with him briefly because he just came by to drop off his stuff and head to New York, but he came with his mom who set up the room for him. WHAT!?!?! He definitely has a baby boy look about him and he is very quiet.

I have one other roommate, but he will not be here until next week. Can't wait to meet him!!!!

I may sound a little harsh, but what would be the point of the blog if you can not speak freely and honestly, right? Plus, I want yall to be along for the ride. Day 1 is completed and I am going ot bed. God Bless and good night!

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (New International Version)
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.


Song of the Day: Augustana - Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment