Wow! I can not believe that my last post was September 7. BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!!! This is horrible. I guess I could say that I have been swamped at work and school or busy running around DC, but really I hate excuses for laziness! To my few, but devoted readers I apologize for my lazy ass. I promise it is back in gear. Let's start things off shall we. . .
First - Running: it sucks!!!!!!!!!! I have decided that I hate running. Actually, I think I have always hated running, but this marathon training has reminded me of the pure hatred I have for it. I think it is boring. Absolutely, 100%, with out a doubt BORING!!!!!! I have been running for about 6 weeks now and I can honestly say I find no interest in it. It hurts. I have discovered knee, sheen, and ankle pains that I have never had before and I feel like it takes up a lot of time (probably because I am so slow). Because I have no interest in running it makes it harder to keep up with it. I seriously dread it everyday!!!! I need to find ways to make it more interesting. If you have any thoughts on the matter please share. I am desperate!!!!!!!!
DC Life - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I love my job, my roommates (well most of them), this city, and pretty much everything! We have had some minor bumps in the yellow brick rode, but for the most part everything is okay. The city is beautiful and the weather is amazing. Fall is just around the corner and I am so ready for the leaves to change. Exciting news - MY BFF is coming into town next week and I am super excited! We are going to have so much fun together. I am definitely convinced that once she is up here she will never want to leave. I also get paid at the end of the month which I am in desperate need of. I spend money up here like it is going out of style. Mom does not appreciate this.
Bad news - I got in a horrible fight the other day with my coach/very good friend M&M. Things are better, but I am still very hurt. Needless to say this marathon training is totally up to me now. It's not even that she doesn't want to be my coach anymore. . .it's the way it went down and the way I felt like she handled it. I know when I am wrong and I will say when I am wrong, but I was not wrong about this!!!!!! Still love her, but still hurt. Other bad news - I am SICK!!! I mean REALLY SICK!!!! Running is definitely out of the question for the week, which is not good being that the marathon is like a month away.
Do I feel ready for this marathon? No. Will I still participate in the marathon? Yes.
The blog is going to get a little weird because I am going to have some blast from the past entries. Just hang with me until we are up to speed. Hope all is well with everyone! God Bless.
Blessed is a man who perseveres under trials; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life, which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. James 1:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMlWKFWTFPw&feature=related
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment