Friday, September 4, 2009

Uh Oh!!!!

I thought very long and hard about writing this blog. Should I do it? or should I not? I know some people are probably going to get mad about this, but I can't help it. This is supposed to be about my DC life and I have to be real with yall.

I went off the books today and drank! I know I know. . . I wasn't supposed to. I went to watch a movie in the park tonight and people brought bottles of wine. I had some. I am a little tipsy right now and instead of blogging the actual dates in a row like I was supposed to I am interrupting with this drunken blog!!!!!!!!!!!

First off - Why are people so fake. I even catch myself being fake and I HATE IT!!!!!!! I just want to be myself, but why is this so hard? Am I so afraid that people will hate the real me? Why put on the facade? If you are not going to be who you are supposed to be. . . WHO GOD MADE YOU TO BE than why bother???? Why is it so easy to lose yourself here??? I thrive and then I fall so easily!!!!!!!!

This is where I am supposed to be, but it is also where the devil can easily penetrate my weaknesses and use them against me. I am a very outgoing, strong, hardworking, dedicated, life of the party, loving, relationship oriented type of person. I posses a lot of leadership, but with this strength comes my weaknesses which can be my demise.

I sometimes follow the crowd which I hate!!!! I pray for strength and wisdom!!! God HELP ME to know what is right, good, and helpful for my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Be thou my vison. . .deliver me from evil. . .ruin my life. . .let your grace fall upon me. . .save me Lord for I am weak and helpless without YOU!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KyghMvTKn4

1 comment:

  1. All you have to do is be yourself and stand up for what is right. God will take care of the rest. I have faith that you can make your dreams come true. Just avoid all drama!

    ReplyDelete